This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Tomas Johansson, June 21, 2016 · 4 Replies · 74 Views

Tomas Johansson

Can I have some input on this, please? Probably not enough ROM yet but any pointers welcome.

Petri Widsten

Good control and knees nicely locked out. Add a bit more rom and possibly a wider straddle (hard to call from that angle) and point your toes and I think you have it down.

Alessandro Mainente

definitely you need more compression. tempo is very good.

Tomas Johansson

Thanks, any tips on what to do to speed up the progress? I do all the stretch classes already. Feel like my pike compression is better than straddle.

Petri Widsten

Are you seeing steady progress with your pancake? Weighted stretching is an option if not. Other than that the active flexibility will just take some time to develop by training the element. Straddle leg lift pulses with hands on floor is an extra drill for it.