This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Julia's RC PE1

Started by Julia Quigley, June 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 96 Views

Julia Quigley

Ok, I've been struggling with the RC PE1 beast for a while now. First it was ring height/set up. Then it was some mild bicep tendinitis and shoulder impingement. 

I'm seeing a physio for my impingement and I'd like to start working some static holds, but I want to be sure I'm practicing the right position! Here's what I'm working with.

After looking at the video, I'm thinking I should have some APT/hips right under me. Do you concur? Other thoughts? 

 

 

As usual, Bug supervised my effort, but she had no comment :)

Julia Quigley

Thanks, Zach! :) I'll work on my static holds. Getting up to 5 x 60s sounds boring and tedious, but I definitely need to build SOME static base before I add in movement. Maybe 5 x 30s? We'll see how it works out! I'll check back in at my next milestone.