This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE5

Started by Petri Widsten, June 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 52 Views

Petri Widsten

I've elevated the PBs I'm doing these negatives on by 10 cm to enable more ROM without too much bending or tucking as I'm fairly tall (183 cm) for this exercise. Is it ok for me to master this and PE6 with this form or should I rather max out the dip depth with a bit more bending?

 

Cole Dano

It's fine to bend the knees on these, or raise the pbs a bit an hop up.

However your ROM is ok here, but it's hard to say exactly when your feet are hitting the floor on some of the reps. To me this looks good and I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Petri Widsten

Great, if I'm allowed to bend my knees I can do these and PE6 shoulders to hands no problem (a bit deeper than here). Thank you for checking, Cole.