This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 Introduction Videos

Started by Gorjan Trivic, June 20, 2016 · 2 Replies · 141 Views

Gorjan Trivic

Hi everyone,

As I started with F1 yesterday, upon my first log-in I have noticed F1 introduction/welcome videos which I am not able to find now. At that moment I was not able to watch them so I left that for the afternoon. Is it possible to access/watch them again?

Also, which is the best way to integrate additional online trainings into F1 trainings and stretching courses?

I must say that I am very happy with my purchase (Front split, F1, GB Pro+) and that entire system (scheduler, etc) looks great. It is an amazing value for money.

Thanks.

Cheers

 

Cory Fair

Hi Gorjan,

You can find the intro videos again at http://my.gymnasticbodies.com/intro-to-foundation/.

With other courses it is simply a matter of adding one or more additional days to your schedule. The courses integrate fairly easily in that sense.

Gorjan Trivic

Hi Cory,

Thank you for quick reply.