This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, June 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 132 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Man, after months and months of intermittent workouts I'm finally back to it (first there was my thesis submission then two colds on both ends of my grad school graduation week, then a sinus infection for two weeks after attempting a week or two restarting foundation). Nevertheless, I somehow found myself still able to knock these out even though I haven't consistently been training since the end of March. 

 

 

Ryan Reynolds

Welcome back Daniel, and congratulations on grad school.  PE1 looks good to me.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah I'd gotten up to PE3 before, but wanted to revisit everything after my time off. I'm sure the PPT could be a little tighter, but I find PE2 to be much more effective at hammering out proper form since the intensity seems to require it much more strongly.

 

Cheers.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

@Cole Dano @Zach Armijo thoughts? Time to move on?

Cole Dano

Daniel, you've done this one before and been at the program for some time now. 

Trust your gut on this, move on when you feel it's time to.