Hi!
Would love to get get some feedback on my SLS/PE3. Deep enough? Anything else I am missing?
Thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patrik Schöllin, June 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 64 Views
Hi!
Would love to get get some feedback on my SLS/PE3. Deep enough? Anything else I am missing?
Thanks a lot!
The movement itself is very good, but ideally at least a touch lower.
The first focus would be getting where you can really sit into the bottom position of PE2 then just keeping depth as best you can as you move side to side. I consider the absolute minimum that the hips stay any amount below knee height. So you are right at the threshold right now.
I have kept working to get to the required depth. I am getting lower, but is this low enough? I also included the -im this time. Does that look fine?
Thanks!
Yes, your hips are lower than knee level, I'd like to see you get it lower over time as you keep it in warm up though.
BTW the movement itself is very nice, you've definitely mastered that aspect..
IM is ok, but make sure not to lower your hip further than knee level, any further movement of towards the floor needs to come by getting the knees lower.
It's ok to spread the feet a bit wider to do so if it feels more comfortable, and also to angle the feet out a bit. At this depth some angles can feel that they need to change.