This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/SE1 and sPL/SE1<iM Form check

Started by Mark Schoenhard, June 19, 2016 · 5 Replies · 129 Views

Mark Schoenhard

Bump

Christian Nogueira

I'm not a coach but in my opinion sPL/SE1 looks fine. You are piking and arching in the iM a bit, but looks like you got good control over the position. How does the iM feel ?

Mark Schoenhard
2 hours ago, Christian Nogueira said:

I'm not a coach but in my opinion sPL/SE1 looks fine. You are piking and arching in the iM a bit, but looks like you got good control over the position. How does the iM feel ?

Appreciate the response.  I feel like I will adapt quicker to this movement then I originally thought.  Need to work on the piking and arching and extending knees.  Need to practice often.

Alessandro Mainente

PE is good.

On the IM reduce a bit the straddle so that you can open more the hips.

Mark Schoenhard
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

PE is good.

On the IM reduce a bit the straddle so that you can open more the hips.

Thank you sir.