Hi guys!
After a very long time spent on semi-sit, finally I'm going to start working on MN/SE2.
Here's a video:
Something to fix? Is tempo good?
And this is the coupled iM:
Could you please check my form for both exercises?
Thanks to all!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, June 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 58 Views
Hi guys!
After a very long time spent on semi-sit, finally I'm going to start working on MN/SE2.
Here's a video:
Something to fix? Is tempo good?
And this is the coupled iM:
Could you please check my form for both exercises?
Thanks to all!
Rather then moving the shoulders backward try to push the hips forward in the PE.
During the IM lift your fingers, I think that the sensation you should feel here is the ability to transfer some weight on the hands.
45 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Rather then moving the shoulders backward try to push the hips forward in the PE.
During the IM lift your fingers, I think that the sensation you should feel here is the ability to transfer some weight on the hands.
Beautiful tips! I think I've got waht you mean!
Thank you Ale!