This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Daily Limber Questions

Started by Jochen Friedrich, June 19, 2016 · 34 Replies · 1,263 Views

Josh Claar

Is there an easier way to do the daily limber if you buy foundations? I got the daily limber yesterday, and today I forwarded to the 5:30 mark in the video to repeat it. It would be really nice if there was one that was just the limber that you could repeat each day (I was planning on doing this every AM when I wake up). 

Everett Carroll

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the feedback. I will be sure to pass this on to @Tanya Hill. For now, I believe the only way to follow along with the limber is the way you are doing it. 

Benjamin Nutt
On 11/20/2016 at 7:33 PM, Josh Claar said:

Is there an easier way to do the daily limber if you buy foundations? I got the daily limber yesterday, and today I forwarded to the 5:30 mark in the video to repeat it. It would be really nice if there was one that was just the limber that you could repeat each day (I was planning on doing this every AM when I wake up). 

Instead of following the video, after a while you could do what I've done. I wrote down all the movements, and just go by feel. My upper body mobility is pretty decent, so less is more. I take one or two deep breaths in each position, maybe 5-10 second. My lower body mobility is shit, so I more is more: I'll spend 20-30 seconds in each position.

Just a thought :)

Luke Searra

Absolutely Benjamin, feel free to submit videos for our forum coaches to gauge your progress.

Russell Lay
On 2016-07-08 at 6:05 PM, Guido Franchetti said:

It is day 21, and you should now have the possibility to select daily limber it in the workout scheduler.

I have gone into the workout scheduler and don't have the option for the daily limber routine there. Is there somewhere or some how that I can add it? If so will it add that into the video queue for my my other daily workouts?

So far these are the only options that I have:

Core

Middle Split

Lower Body

Front Split

Upper Body

Thoracic Bridge

Handstand

Movement

Darin Phoenix

Hi Russell, 

At this stage you don't have the option of adding the daily limber routine to your workout scheduler. You will have to complete it through your Fundamentals course and the begin your daily workout from the dashboard.

Peter Ols

Hi!

I just finished fundamentals and doing stretch series + foundation 1 at the same time.

I do not get the daily limber as an option in my scheduler. Should it appear there in the workout scheduler ?

Benjamin Nutt
6 hours ago, Peter Ols said:

Hi!

I just finished fundamentals and doing stretch series + foundation 1 at the same time.

I do not get the daily limber as an option in my scheduler. Should it appear there in the workout scheduler ?

Last time I checked with @Everett Carroll, this was not an option. I wrote down the exercises from the Daily Limber and have been following them myself preceding training.

Everett Carroll

Benjamin is correct. Adding the daily limber to your schedule is not an option at this time. 

Peter Ols

Ok, thats a good idea.

Thinking about setting up a warmup flow with the locomotive exercises from fundamentals too. I like that exercices:)