This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Step Four?

Started by Jessica Feliciano, June 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 126 Views

Jessica Feliciano

I'm getting a little frustrated with the thrive program. I've been on three steps for a while because every now and then I forget to complete the tasks in the system. Ivebeen maintaining these eating habits so far with no problem, but I'd just really like to at least move on to my next habit without having to wait a whole week. 

I was hoping someone might be able to share the fourth step so I might at least be able to incorporate into my diet?

 

Leonhard Krahé

If you have trouble to advance in Thrive because you forget to mark your tasks as completed, make consistency with that your own "step four".

It helps if you set yourself an alarm every night that reminds you to check if you marked everything as complete

Jeff Serven

Jessica, 

That pesky daily check is there so you do think about it every day and you go to the extremes to set alarms and other various things. Being this close to the front of your mind is what builds habits. You are struggling with step three but when you get it done it will be an ingrained habit. Its hard work but thats the way it has to be.