Hi all
just a quick question. How many times do you need to complete a particular number of reps and sets in a row , before the scheduler moves you on? I have completed 5x9 for rc pe1 all week and it´s still showing next week the same all week too.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marcus Patterson, June 17, 2016 · 8 Replies · 237 Views
Hi all
just a quick question. How many times do you need to complete a particular number of reps and sets in a row , before the scheduler moves you on? I have completed 5x9 for rc pe1 all week and it´s still showing next week the same all week too.
Looking at your schedule, you didn't complete your RC reps all week. Monday had missed reps. It must be 100% all week for that element in order to be advanced.
Kind of a similar question. I have my foundation 3 days a week and stretch course 3 days a week. I also have the daily limber scheduled every day. If I missed a daily limber on Sunday (my off day) would that effect my scheduling for the next week?
Perhaps someone can look at my log and tell me why several exercises have been stuck in Deload for 3 weeks now? It doesn't seem correct.
Nevermind, I'm at the end of foundations 1 on those exercises, that's why I'm not advancing. I figured it out. I guess that's a good problem to have. ![]()
16 hours ago, Cory Fair said:Looking at your schedule, you didn't complete your RC reps all week. Monday had missed reps. It must be 100% all week for that element in order to be advanced.
Hi Cory
thanks. I meant for the ones I completed all week . I understand with RC that it didnt move on as I didn't complete. The rest tho?¿
Unless you made manual adjustments, it did move on compared to the week prior to deload. For example two weeks ago you were on SL/PE3 Step 5 and now after deload it shows SL/PE3 Step 6.
BTW, the best place for me to see questions about scheduling is through the help link.
On 6/19/2016 at 5:21 AM, Cory Fair said:Unless you made manual adjustments, it did move on compared to the week prior to deload. For example two weeks ago you were on SL/PE3 Step 5 and now after deload it shows SL/PE3 Step 6.
BTW, the best place for me to see questions about scheduling is through the help link.
Hi Cory. So coming back to my original question, for example I did
IGNORE MY LAST POST! For some reason it has now changed this week now, on friday it was showing the same workout but now it has changed, happy days!