It's a bit dark video but hopefully you can get the idea what I'm doing :).
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Elias Lehtinen, June 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 50 Views
It's a bit dark video but hopefully you can get the idea what I'm doing :).
Thanks!
The PE is excellent.
I'd like to see you eventually get a bit lower on the iM. It can help to angle your feet out just a bit as the ROM get past 90 degrees.
The iM is good enough to move forward, but all the previous iM's should be done as part of SLS warm up, so over time work on adding that extra depth, I have every confidence that you'll eventually get all the way to the floor.
Good work man!
Thank you Cole again :).
Good to know everything is looking good and I'll aply the feet angle thingy to my next workout.
I just love what these SLS progression have done to my knees so far. Amazing!