This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2

Started by Emily Aitkins, June 15, 2016 · 4 Replies · 103 Views

Emily Aitkins

How's my form looking for this? I can still see a bit of movement from the legs to iron out but is there anything else I should work on?

Emily Aitkins

Bump :)

Petra Dvorak

Hi Emily! To me these look awsome, very smooth on a round lower back.

Emily Aitkins

Thanks Petra! It's good to know they're not too bad :) it took me ages to get the form as my lower back is flat and inflexible and my lower abs very weak. Will see how it goes as I build volume.

Petri Widsten

You do it that well with "an inflexible and flat lower back and very weak lower abs". Wow!

I'd be over the moon if I could do them half as well as you. Great job, Emily.