How am I doing?
Tips/comments appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, June 15, 2016 · 13 Replies · 142 Views
How am I doing?
Tips/comments appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
Looks fine to me. How's your im? ![]()
Thanks Jon!
Here's my iM (cold, but nonetheless):
Does the bar need to be higher?
hard to tell from that angle but it looks like you round the back slightly and yes it needs to be a bit higher. side view would be much better. pretty dam good though this was a hard one
Height is ok, (not great as it could stand to remove all doubt on that 90 degrees), but your grip needs to come in a bit
shoulderwidth!
Thanks Jon ![]()
I have work to do!
Just one more question... should I just stay at 5x60s for the PE? Or is there value in increasing the time of the PE while I correct the iM deficit?
No reason to add more seconds, it is better to improve the form reducing to zero possible shaking or break in the form.
Ok will do.
Thank you Alessandro!
Here's another form check:
This is shoulder-width grip but the bar is virtually weightless. The previous form-check was with a 6lb bar..... What is an acceptable weight for the bar?
44 minutes ago, Cameron Williams said:Here's another form check:
This is shoulder-width grip but the bar is virtually weightless. The previous form-check was with a 6lb bar..... What is an acceptable weight for the bar?
Heavier than that
no issues here, up the weight and start the climb again
Ok will do! What weight is required for mastery?
At least 2.5 kg. then as you work on the following element you can consider to increase the weight. (maybe doing some work at the end of the training session).
Perfect thank you!