This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Traveling right after the end of Fundamentals

Started by John Isbell, June 14, 2016 · 3 Replies · 166 Views

John Isbell

This may be self-evident, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.  

I finish day 24 in 4 days.  The next week I leave on a vacation to Mexico for 10 days.  I'd like to start Foundation 1, but I'm not sure what kind of space, equipment etc.. I'll need to start.  Also, after reading the scheduling issues in this forum, I'm a little concerned about being able to stay on calendar with a new program.  However, I also don't want to lose the momentum from Fundamentals.  My instinct is to just use the Fundamentals exercises as maintenance while I'm gone (using the 4 different block reviews as a work out) and then diving into Foundation when I return.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

 

Cory Fair

Hi John,

Do your daily limber and any additional Fundamentals exercises until you return and can then focus on Foundation One.

Alexey Gerasimov

Sounds good. I have the same situation - leaving on vacation for two weeks now :)

Thank you :)

Steven Gilmore

Lucky lot aren't we? I have the same situation, going on an 11 day internet free holiday the day after fundamentals ends. I've just written down all of the exercises and stretches on good old pen and paper and will do them each day to come back a bit stretchier and stronger when I return to start foundations. I write down my personal bests for each hold - hollow, arch, front support, rear support and challenge my wife and kids to keep it fun.