This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 form check

Started by Petra Dvorak, June 14, 2016 · 6 Replies · 69 Views

Petra Dvorak

Hi there!

So i tried my first (GB-)push-ups, and i'm happy that i can do them without pain in my right shoulder :)

I am somewhere between step 2 and 3, means i try to do 5 sets with 3-5 reps. This was my third set.

 

Petri Widsten

Looking good, Petra. Probably want to up the tempo if you can do it without losing form.

Petra Dvorak

Thank you Petri!

No, for the moment it is the best i can show... i really have to focus on form first.

Pushing power was always a weak point of mine, cannot imagine how i shall ever get to 5x15r :unsure:

Petri Widsten

A faster tempo - less time under tension - will surely help. But as you say, without sacrificing form.

Cole Dano

You're doing great until you look towards the camera, then you get a bit loose and your shoulders come up first. Don't look at the camera. :)

Petri, is saying basically the same thing I was in the Hinge Row post a few minutes ago.

Petra Dvorak

hahaha that might be the reason that an F7-workout takes me 1.5 hours! I will try to speed things up ;)

 

Petri Widsten

My workouts also take long until I'm ready to train volume. Before that I always video every set and watch it before the next one.