This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Clarification on RC/PE2 iM time

Started by Cameron Williams, June 13, 2016 · 7 Replies · 185 Views

Cameron Williams

I'm a little confused about how long to hold each side for the RC/PE2 iM.

The Pro + workouts are 15s per side but in the new instructional videos, it seems like he's saying its 30s per side.

Could someone clarify?

Thanks!

Cam

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

+1 for relevance. On a guess, I would say go with Pro+, but experience says wait and see.

Cameron Williams

Still haven't heard anything on this one... Coaches?

Cameron Williams

Anyone?

Alessandro Mainente

Follow the suggested time of the course you are following.

Cameron Williams

I'm not clear on what the suggested time is... That's why I posted the question. 

Pro + videos has it at 15s per side. In the new instructional video for this element, he says its 30s per side. In the course notes on this element, it says 30s but does not indicate whether this is per side or total. 

Which one is correct?

Eva Pelegrin

I've been doing 30 sec each (+ the seconds it takes to walk 6 feet), which is not a hell of a lot of time between ring row sets. I believe that's the golden standard from the old videos.

Cameron Williams

Thanks Eva... I think I'm just going to do that, unless one of the coaches says otherwise :)

The new instructional videos say 30s per side and the previous iM was 30s per side too, so that makes sense to me. And after doing 15s per side, I'd be grateful for the extra rest ;)