This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE3 & iM

Started by Christopher Sherfield, June 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 70 Views

Christopher Sherfield

Could you please check my form for both PE and iM?

PE: Am I slightly too piked at the hips? To me my back looks straight with okay PPT but please let me know otherwise! 

 

iM: having looked at a lot of other examples of people turning this one into a shoulder dislocate when it should only be flexion, I fear I'm doing the same..

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice form on PE , nice rounded back and alignment.

ON the IM you should reduce the grip since the upper arm is beginning the external rotation.

Christopher Sherfield

PE: Thanks! Feeling good about this one.

iM: I've narrowed the grip, please let me know what you think..

 

Alessandro Mainente

Now the grip is good for the purpose.