Hello everyone,
I was going through HS routine and I wonder how long should I rest between sets.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Davide Isernia, June 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 403 Views
Hello everyone,
I was going through HS routine and I wonder how long should I rest between sets.
Thanks
The least you can manage between sets and ideally no rest between each PE and iM pairs.
I go by the time (seconds) it takes to take a few recovery breaths and do a couple of neck circles.
On 13/06/2016 at 9:22 PM, Eva Pelegrin said:The least you can manage between sets and ideally no rest between each PE and iM pairs.
I go by the time (seconds) it takes to take a few recovery breaths and do a couple of neck circles.
The same for Foundations training and so on?
No rest between Mobility and Strength exercises and the least needed in between sets?
@Coach Sommer ?
HS training is skill work; it plays by slightly different rules to strength ![]()
Complete PE/IM supersets without rest. Then between sets, rest as long as necessary for good quality work. Balance this with not resting enough to cool down or lose your groove.
Instructions for Foundation programming can be found in the course introduction, and the programming is discussed quite thoroughly in the course forum ![]()