This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 Webinar

Started by Tyson Rogers, June 13, 2016 · 5 Replies · 232 Views

Tyson Rogers

Hi, can someone point me to the Foundation 1 webinar linked at the end of this article? The link is not working for me.

 

 

 

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

GymnasticBodies Webinar Library  This is usually found under the "Fitness" category when you log onto the GymnasticBodies course specific  server.

Tyson Rogers

ok found it. Thanks!

Charles Barry

Hello,

 

Anyone know where this webinar went? Also, any updates on the GB specific podcast idea that was being kicked around? I like listening to coach as motivation. 

Everett Carroll

Hi Charles,

@Cory Fair should know if the webinar is still available. 

We don't have any updates on the podcast at this time.

Josh Earl

I was literally just wishing I had a copy of that webinar 10 minutes ago. Please share a link!