Help me with my other skills too! LOL

Started by Seiji, November 23, 2009 · 5 Replies · 1,534 Views

Seiji

Yes, I deleted my other post.

I wanted to have thoughts on that lever and my adv. tuck planche.

advtuckplanche.png

frontlever.png

Gregor

One leg lever looks good.

Tuck planche is sligthly to high (hips) and elbows are bent.

Seiji

So, more like this?

advtuckplanche.png

I used to not like hyperextension because it looks like you're going to mess up your joints. Then I thought that since almost all gymnasts do it and they don't have bad joints, there isn't a problem. As long as you don't try to load all you weight on it without resisting, right?

David Picó García

As coach has said sometimes, almost straight is still bent. Lock the elbows and try again, you"ll notice the diference

Seiji

Yea, it's harder LOL

Blairbob

Well, there was a tall guy at the meet last weekend who did Cross just fine with like 30 degrees of hyperextended elbows. Ick, just do it.