This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Imbalances - how to continue?

Started by Steffen Rasmussen, June 12, 2016 · 6 Replies · 129 Views

Steffen Rasmussen

Hi Guys.

First of all I would like to say that I love this program and the stretch courses because it forces me to improve my weak areas :-)

Now regarding to weak areas and imbalances, I was wondering how to move on.

An example of my imbalances: I'm on SL/PE6 and RC/PE1, and I think I will be able to master SL/PE6 within the following two weeks, and not so sure about RC/PE1.

My questions are: should I just continue working SL as much as RC, or should I lover SL to maybe once a week? And should i just continue through the progressions on SL or should I wait for RC to catch up to somewhere nearby?

Hope you can help me on this.

Steffen

Eva Pelegrin

Steffen,

It's completely normal to be at different progression numbers for each element (SL, RC). Simply make sure you're working each PE paired with it's corresponding iM and you can continue with the same frequency.

Oh, and don't wait too long to post your form checks in the FORM CHECK section of the forum!

I've seen a pattern in most people who do not post form checks early on: they get stuck at some point and eventually have to go back to previous elements to "fix" essential pre-requisites that weren't really "mastered" as they should have.^_^

Alessandro Mainente

Yes you should continue with your schedule, progress of the elements could have different level of progress. this is due to the previous sports or habits. it is completely fine to have  what do you call "imbalances".

Steffen Rasmussen

Thank you guys!

Mikkel Ravn

Steffen, are you based in Denmark, by any chance?

 

 

Steffen Rasmussen

Ja i Odense, hvad med dig? :-)

Mikkel Ravn

Skørping, lige syd for Aalborg. Dav!