This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Nervous feeling when doing SLS PE1-iM

Started by Guido Franchetti, June 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 122 Views

Guido Franchetti

As by the title, when I am doing the skiers, if I go lower than some height, I feel a twinge (not sure if twinge is the right word, maybe twitch, not a native speaker! It is not very painful, just weird) in my leg, starting at the heel and going up. It feels like it comes form a nerve. It happens only on my left leg, when I am turning my hips and arms towards the right.

Should I

1) Avoid the exercise on this side 
2) Do it but try not to go so low that I feel the twitch
3) Do it ignoring the twitch

?

Thanks for the help!

Cole Dano

Option 2 is the safest option.