This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Excited and thank you!

Started by Philip Bedwell, June 11, 2016 · 0 Replies · 61 Views

Philip Bedwell

Hello everyone

Listened to the webinar and did a 15 minute shoulder mobility and 15 minute all over body workout video in preparation to starting the F1 and Handstand one workout next week. I was going to try the foundation work on a Mon, Wed, Fri and the Handstand on the alternate days with Sunday off to start with and see how my body bares up.

Feel excited by the positivity and the course content and looking forward to getting started. Apart from a tight left shoulder that does give me some pain through movement and feels "loose" occasionally I'm good too go but I guess I may be posting a form video about it soon.

At 39, turning 40 this year it feels like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm glad I listened to the Tim Ferris podcast.

Thanks to everyone for the help.