This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 Form Check

Started by Daniel Miles, June 10, 2016 · 1 Replies · 71 Views

Daniel Miles

Hi!

Been really working on improving the technique of this exercise for around 2-3 months now. I could complete the reps for mastery but it looked really bad, rushed and the range was really poor. It also used to cramp my hips a lot. I regressed the movement right back and began working with some compression drills and just ensuring I had good form on the straddle ups. This is where its currently at. Should I be aiming for a higher torso position or this fine for mastery providing I can get the designated reps out?

 

Thanks!

 

Jon Douglas

You are looking good there, altho I can see the angle getting bigger after about the third rep. Go ahead and add reps, the only thing is to monitor it so that you don't gradually lose form to hit target numbers; remember you are going to need active compression for straddle L and manna work, so continue to work on that as you go :)