This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 Form Check

Started by Daniel Miles, June 10, 2016 · 5 Replies · 143 Views

Daniel Miles

HI Guys!

This is my first time form checking anything on the forum so be nice! ;) after watching other peoples planche lean efforts I realised I was originally making a mistake in lifting the hips too high and rounded the whole back in an attempt to protract fully. Ive changed the technique and now feel it way more and its more difficult. But still, i'd like to see if im doing it right!

thanks!

 

Roddy Cardona

looks pretty good, maybe a little bit more ppt:)

Jon Douglas

Looks pretty good. I like the way you can subtly see the upper and mid back turn on before you lean into it.

There isn't much of a static hold there at the end range yet to assess how balanced you are and able to maintain the lean over the set-- I can see you are working to deepen the lean the whole time and that's good. Build volume and get strong :)

Only other thing might point out is developing a touch stronger PPT; your lower back does not quite but looks in danger of developing a slight arch. This is something to nip in the bud.  Otherwise, good work :)

Daniel Miles

So been improving with what you guys said above! and overall feeling stronger developed more PPT (I think) and increasing lean slowly but surely! thank you!

 

 

Leo Trinidad

looking good @Daniel Miles just remember that refinement is continuous. you'll notice that you can improve your protraction and lean even more. for now build up time on that. :)

Daniel Miles

@Leo Trinidad Thank you and of course! will keep improving!