This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to adjust the workout scheduler after testing for mastery

Started by Michael Ackworth, June 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 108 Views

Michael Ackworth

Hi, I have recently tested for mastery and am able to progress on a couple movements but need to stay where I am currently for the others. Is there a way to adjust the workout scheduler to do this? My Mastery Testing link is greyed out and I am unable to click on it. Any help is appreciated, as I would like to see my sets and reps in the workout scheduler as opposed to clicking the link and remembering which step I should be on. 

Cory Fair

Hi Michael,

Did you log the results of your mastery test? The system will adjust automatically if you input them.

Michael Ackworth

No I didn't log the results after the mastery test, is there a way to change it now?

Cory Fair

Drop me a help ticket with your results and we'll get it entered in.