For some reason I am not able to roll on my lower back (it's abrupt).
The instruction page says "An arched lower back will prevent a smooth roll. " but I do not feel like my back is arched.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jeremy Mary, June 10, 2016 · 2 Replies · 65 Views
For some reason I am not able to roll on my lower back (it's abrupt).
The instruction page says "An arched lower back will prevent a smooth roll. " but I do not feel like my back is arched.
Also do you have any tips from preventing my legs from changing the angle to my body while rocking?
It does look a bit abrupt. Are you able to complete PE1 with your lower back against the floor?
In these reps you are lifting your head a bit too high and rolling too high up on your butt. Spread it out, lower it down. There's a reason hollow body position is also called 'dish' shape