This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where is the 'course' and 'manual'?

Started by Anthony Del Balso, June 10, 2016 · 4 Replies · 205 Views

Anthony Del Balso

Foundation (F1?) I'm ready to start, but it's been really hard to figure out how to access this compared with Fundamentals. I think I've got week 1 setup, but it took a lot of time spent reading on the web forum. Most of the decent posts from moderators, and the stickies, reference a manual or the course. I wasn't sent anything fully detailed like I imagine the course would be.  Can someone please point me to this?

 

 

Anthony Del Balso

Thank you Cory

Xavier Alexandre

I'm in the same situation. I just completed the fundamentals course last week and just wanted to start Foundations this week. (By the way the nomenclature Fundamentals/Foundations is a bit confusing).

On 10 June 2016 at 4:07 AM, Cory Fair said:

This link refers to a workout scheduler with templates. I see recent posts referring to templates. All I see in https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/#setupTab-5 is empty checkboxes with Daily Limber on Wednesday. If I try to check Daily Limber 6 days a week and Foundation 4 days a week it says "Your workout configuration was saved successfully." but instead I got a seemingly random configuration with only two days of Foundation.

Let's forget about it. Now what? If I read 

 it tells me to read more things. But what I'm supposed to do. How do I choose elements? Should I focus on one or work on the seven of them in parallel? If I should choose I'd like to focus on hips and knees. Should I start with SLS-PE1 and SPL-PE1 and do both of them twice a week?

I know I sound a bit confused, but from the outside, the experience of going from the payment page to https://my.gymnasticbodies.com is super confusing.

Setup.png

Cole Dano

Guys, you can't count on Cory having time to look at the forums. 

You'll get better, faster help by using the Help buttons at the top of the forum or bottom of the course pages.