Hey all, just wondering who has a YouTube channel devoted to GST or who follows one? I have the Foundation and Stretch series, so I'm not looking to learn from YouTube, just follow some good content and maybe keep inspired by the progress of others. =)
Who Has A Good YouTube Channel?
Started by Ashe Higgs, June 10, 2016 · 7 Replies · 2,302 Views
Hi Ashe,
You probably won't find anything of the sort on Youtube since most of the student doing GST tend to use Instagram. Look up GymnasticBodies and the #gymnasticbodies hashtag and you'll find many great students to follow. leo_supersaiyajin is a particularly great student to follow as Leo completely transformed his body an athletic ability just from GST/F1.
There are actually quite a few great BodyWeight channels. I recently discovered FitnessFAQs and really like it a lot. Tom Merrick has a great channel as well.
12 hours ago, Cory Fair said:Hi Ashe,
You probably won't find anything of the sort on Youtube since most of the student doing GST tend to use Instagram. Look up GymnasticBodies and the #gymnasticbodies hashtag and you'll find many great students to follow. leo_supersaiyajin is a particularly great student to follow as Leo completely transformed his body an athletic ability just from GST/F1.
There did seem to be a drought on YouTube. LOL That's why I was asking if anybody had any links. Instagram isn't social network I've used much, but maybe this will nudge me over the edge.
3 hours ago, Randeep Walia said:There are actually quite a few great BodyWeight channels. I recently discovered FitnessFAQs and really like it a lot. Tom Merrick has a great channel as well.
Thanks, I'll check him out!
Ash, since Instagram and fb are now connected, you may find it more convenient to follow those folks (if you don't already) via FB as most Instagram videos are shared simultaneously in fb.
No rush, speaking as someone who needs to be pushed over the edge when it comes to SM.
You can also follow @gymnasticbodies and all the affiliates @awakengymnastics, @formagst @falsegrip, @physicalitygst, @elevatedgst, @bodytreegst and I'm definitely forgetting some but just by following them, with the hashtags and reposts you'll learn about many GST athletes.
3 hours ago, Eva Pelegrin said:Ash, since Instagram and fb are now connected, you may find it more convenient to follow those folks (if you don't already) via FB as most Instagram videos are shared simultaneously in fb.
No rush, speaking as someone who needs to be pushed over the edge when it comes to SM.
Yeah, I feel a little tapped out already just between FB and Twitter, trying to cut back and "chunk / block" my activity as it is.. Not really in a hurry to add another social media account.
There are many great accounts on Instagram and Youtube. Start by following Jake Dalton on both, some excellent workouts and information.
At a competitive level it is very interesting to see the strengths and weaknesses of various athletes.