This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE 3 Form check

Started by Michal Konieczny, June 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 107 Views

Michal Konieczny

Hi,

 

This week i've started HBP/PE3. If I have any understanding of GST  (probably have none), this one is rather crucial exercise, that will stay with me for whole GST career. It's like bench press equivalent for GST horizontal push exercises. \

Mentioning that, it would be wise to really nail down this one. That's why I started from very bottom, at step 1. And I want to perfetct it from the very start so i'am posting form check and hoping for some feedback (this time puted my phone right way :D )

 

Alessandro Mainente

Pike is showed at the top of the movement and a bit in the bottom, in fact you are not reaching the floor with the hips and then with the upper body, but the contrary, shoulders before hips.

If the PPT is correctly held your body should be positioned in a diagonal line , in this way there are no possibilities for the shoulders to reach the floor before the hips.

Michal Konieczny

Secodn try. I didn't wanted to wait till monday to try this one again so I did 1 set during todays workout. How dnext oes it looks this time?
 I feel like there were little pike during second repetition.

 

Also, to kill 2 birds with one stone, next cycle I will start planche leans. Would my form before first repetition would be acceptable for this?