Hi,
I have som mobility issues in my back, so I'm struggling with the SL-progressions. I am working on it with the stretch series. How does these arch ups look?
Jo Christian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jo Christian Weldingh, June 9, 2016 · 4 Replies · 110 Views
Hi,
I have som mobility issues in my back, so I'm struggling with the SL-progressions. I am working on it with the stretch series. How does these arch ups look?
Jo Christian
Nice rom and tempo.
53 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Nice rom and tempo.
Nice ROM? Really? Thanks!
Even if i am not there yet, i would say you have to focus on keeping your knees straight.
If your knees are bending it shows that your hip flexors are too tight (for the height of your torso).
Bent knees is something that I used to experiment when the arch up is executed on a rounded support over the quads like in the video and the muscles is strongly deformed under pressure. on the other way, when performed on a flat surface legs have the low tendency to bend.