This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check sPl/pe5 planche lean

Started by Mikey Cunanan, June 8, 2016 · 4 Replies · 136 Views

Mikey Cunanan

Hello, I would appreciate help in identifying any errors in my technique for the planche lean. After attending the Level 1 seminar in Denver this past month I have made an effort to really focus on my technique on all elements, most which I have taken a few steps back on. I would like to know if my planche lean is acceptable before I begin adding volume and or more lean. I am currently working of 4x 18sec. I appreciate the help.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Lean is acceptable, you should depress more the shoulders.

Mikey Cunanan

Thank you for the help.  I will definitely work on depressing the scapula.  

Mikey Cunanan

I have attempted to depress the scapula this week but I fear that my hips may be a little piked on this attempt. I would greatly appreciate any critique on my form! :) 

 

Petri Widsten

I didn't see the first video but in this one the depression seems fine. A bit piked towards the end as you start to lose it but I think you have the basic form down so just need to build up the hold time while minimizing the piking.