This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE4

Started by Yaniv Eyny, June 8, 2016 · 4 Replies · 131 Views

Yaniv Eyny

I did mastery today for HS PE4 and based on how easy it felt, I am assuming I am doing something wrong.  It feels like I could stay in that position for a very long time.  Any tips?

Cole Dano

Better if you post a video or photo in form checks, otherwise we're just guessing.

Petri Widsten
6 hours ago, Cole Dano said:

Better if you post a video or photo in form checks, otherwise we're just guessing.

The easiest thing to get wrong is probably failing to hold PPT. A side view without a loosely hanging shirt and good lighting conditions would be best. 

Jennifer Rodriguez

Your hands and the weighted bar do not touch the floor.

Randeep Walia
On 6/10/2016 at 5:38 PM, Jennifer Rodriguez said:

Your hands and the weighted bar do not touch the floor.

This may seem obvious but it's important because it's not a key point in the program, and it really looks like the athletes hands are resting on the ground in the video (they are touching, but I assume they're also actively lifting here). It's confusing enough that I feel like that note should be added to the movement page itself.