Hello,
First time posting on this forum. Hopefully this works. Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong and if I'm ready to proceed to PE2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irn-PqWFf9M&feature=youtu.be
Thanks!
Steve
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Steve McKenna, June 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
Hello,
First time posting on this forum. Hopefully this works. Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong and if I'm ready to proceed to PE2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irn-PqWFf9M&feature=youtu.be
Thanks!
Steve
It almost works, your videos are set to Private, change them to Unlisted so we can view them.
Thanks for letting me know! I've changed to unlisted now.
Steve
Both look ok.
When you move forward from this, keep the iM in your warm up, and work on bringing the hands closer. In the end they will be shoulder width apart and arms in line with your ears.