This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scheduler issue

Started by Wayne Smith, June 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 142 Views

Wayne Smith

Hi,

I've been trying to schedule the daily limber in the workout scheduler, well, daily.  It seems that although I schedule it this way, when I log in, if I did the daily limber on the previous day, the scheduler changes my day to "block 4 brain game", and when I go to log the workout, it tells me I have no workout scheduled for the day.

 

Daniel Massey

I also did the 4 week fundamental work out then purchased the F1. The who interface changed. It regressed me a few days and the workouts were the last few days of fundamental. But then after that nothing is scheduled. Am I supposed to schedule my own. I am completely lost as to how this program works. Lot of information but I do not see how to start this whole thing.

I am not sure if my account is working correctly, there were a lot of bugs in the fundamental section. Or if I am just not reading the correct information. I am starting to think there is a bug in the scheduler when you move from fundament to F1....

 

Cole Dano

If you contact Cory at Support, he'll be able to look at your history and tell you what's going on.

You can contact him with any of your tech questions about the course(s) using either the Help Button at the top of this page or the Support button on the course pages.

E Kasper

The fundamentals was pretty intuitive. F1, not so much.