Hello to all.
I have read "Beginning Ring Strength Series" written by Coach and to be honest i am terrified.
Judging by a subject of the post i thought that was something for me, because the fact is that i've been training on rings only just for two months.
I've tried to perform this "one of the simplest ring strength series" as Coach said and i must say that it is impossible for me, especially when it comes to front/back levers. However, i was able to perfrom it with my cousin's help, but it was very hard anyway.
If that kind of ring strentgh series are considered as basics then i'm way before basics.
What would be the best way to train in order to gain strenght that would allow to perfrom front/back levers on rings, cranks or similiar exercises? I know that my question is very general and there's probably a lot of ways to train, but i'd be gratefull for any guidelines.
Currently, among others i'm working on musce-ups, and i'm also in progress of planche/lever progressions.