After being stuck on PE4 for quite some time I decided last week to test mastery on PE3 - failed! So I've gone back to PE3, form check above.
Comments/tips appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, June 6, 2016 · 5 Replies · 67 Views
After being stuck on PE4 for quite some time I decided last week to test mastery on PE3 - failed! So I've gone back to PE3, form check above.
Comments/tips appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
The ROM is just on the threshold of passing, but I see a lot of instability here as well. Taking into consideration that the next PE is an issue, the best thing for you would be to roll back one more step to PE2.
Go ahead and post a form check on that. And additionally add sitting in the PE2 bottom position to help with that ROM.
Thanks Cole - will do!
Im unclear on the instability you mentioned though. I watched the video again and don't see it... What specifically are you referring to?
Thanks for your help,
Cam
Mostly the wobbly outstretched leg.
I agree with @Cole Dano
@Cameron Williams I noticed a lot of instability too. Look at your feet and ankles - your feet are shaking and you tend to slightly lift the ankle of the working leg ! Also, you could point your foot
Ah I can see it now. Thanks guys