This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1 form check

Started by Johan Tideland, June 6, 2016 · 6 Replies · 120 Views

Johan Tideland

hello, just recently started doing these again after having recovered from a back injury.  I feel like I am swinging my legs a bit too much, its hard to tell how much I should swing the legs, I try to minimize it but sometimes I do too little and then I can't get back up again.

I also notice that if I spread my knees apart a bit just before coming back up after the roll it get much easier to get up, is this something I should try to avoid? and if I should keep my knees together I would need to use more swing to get back up, would that be the way to go? You can see my knees coming apart on the front view vid.

In the first video you can also see the im.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Side view and im

https://youtu.be/T7RYCep9K78

Front view

https://youtu.be/eYNTNHHi32I

 

Thanks

Johan

Cole Dano

It's fine, but try to keep your knees a bit tighter together as you roll up.

Johan Tideland

alright, thanks a lot Cole

Johan Tideland

Hello again, I have been working on these and I think I have improved a bit on keeping the knees together. I still have to kick up a bit to get back up again after rolling back.

Side view (a bit bad camera angle)https://youtu.be/QH0KQkjfhGI

Front view https://youtu.be/7x1kbcQNCR4

Thank you

Johan

Cole Dano

voaJaBi.gif

Johan Tideland

Hello again, would you consider this to be good enough for mastery

https://youtu.be/w7WnkUUp_l4

Cheers

Johan

Alessandro Mainente

Much more better Johan.