This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dashboard/Workout schedule not progressing?

Started by Stephan Ralescu, June 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 105 Views

Stephan Ralescu

Hello!

I have now completed one week of FL/PE2 step 7 and HBP/PE3 step 7, and the Dashboard workout scheduler has not updated the step. I have a GBpro+ Account. I understood that if you competed one step per week the workout scheduler would calculate the next appropriate step. I have updated my workout to step 8 manually, but is it not supposed to happen automatically?  

Thank you!!!

 

Thank you!

 

 

Cory Fair

Hi Stephan,

It looks like you missed a number of the elements you were supposed to do last week. Unless you attempt everything, the program will not move you forward. If the schedule turned out to be too ambitious to do in real life, I would recommend cutting back on the number of days or elements in each day.

Stephan Ralescu

That would explain it.  I thought I had gone back and updated the log, but the internet where I am is very unreliable    

Thanks for the response!!!!