This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation plus another program?

Started by Marcus Patterson, June 6, 2016 · 4 Replies · 185 Views

Marcus Patterson

Hi all

 

I was just looking at the stretch program and was wondering if this could be integrated into foundation? Or would the movement one be better?

 

Any ideas and feedback appreciated.

 

thanks!

Matic Balantic

All GB courses are designed in a way to be integrated with other GB courses, so yes, they are meant to be worked on alongside foundation or as a standalone course. Personally I prefer stretch courses over movement but I must admit I haven't give Movement the attention it deserves! I think they better complement Foundation then Movement and help you progress faster, especially if you are having problems with mobility elements.

John Kiggundu

Stretch.

Jon Douglas

Both are excellent :) stretch may be more helpful early on, while mobility is still being first established, with movement beginning as a secondary priority ans gradually coming to the fore.

That said my tumbling days are my favorite workouts :)

Marcus Patterson

Thanks guys will look into stretch.