This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gout

Started by Malcolm Lazarus, June 6, 2016 · 1 Replies · 76 Views

Malcolm Lazarus

Had first flare in several years. May be coincidence since following thrive but seems likely related to dietary change. Main changes would seem to be; increase high fat dairy eg greek yoghurt, cheese at breakfast; fish especially tinned sardines and higher intake animal protein in general; more carbs eg potatoes white rice and oatmeal. I've always eaten predominantly salads with olive oil for lunch and a lot of vegetables for evening meal. I would be grateful if you would have any comments/advice as I have been feeling extremely positive about the changes to date

Jeff Serven

Malcom,

Im going to vague on this one because I don't want people to look to this forum for medical advice. I want them to go see a qualified professional.  

Its very hard to say what you should do. I don't know what sups your taking or your test results and gut bacteria ratios and the such. 

It may be a flare up caused by stress. I just cant be for certain.