Hi Everybody,
I'm new here and I just started Handstand One. I was wondering if anyone could give me a critique on HS/PE2 and the associated iM
Here's the PE:
And here's the iM
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by John Enyeart, June 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 116 Views
Hi Everybody,
I'm new here and I just started Handstand One. I was wondering if anyone could give me a critique on HS/PE2 and the associated iM
Here's the PE:
And here's the iM
Thanks!
HOld your belly in during handstand, I would like to see a back view of the IM
On 6/6/2016 at 2:47 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:I would like to see a back view of the IM
Thanks a lot for the feedback, Alessandro!
Here's the back view... It looks to me like my left arm may not be coming up as high as my right arm. I have a previous injury in the left shoulder that makes it so I have to pay extra careful attention to making movements on the left and right sides mirror each other.
Thanks again!
Yes in fact the weight moves to the left. the movement of the weight is a good strategy and test useful to evaluate and discover possible imbalances.