This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Reset the workout scheduler

Started by Sylvain RUDAULT, June 5, 2016 · 6 Replies · 267 Views

Sylvain RUDAULT

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know how I can reset the workout scheduler to enter a new program. I just bought Fundamentals and would like to take Foundation off of my scheduler until I'm done with Fundamentals 4 weeks.

Thanks for your help,


Sylvain

Joachim Hecht

Hey Sylvain, 

Option 1: there is a garbage button on top of each day shown in the scheduler where you can delete a complete day

Option 2:  same spot but now a gear wheel where you can change settings for the day and add your fundamentals

 

Hope this helps :)

Jeffrey Bailey
On June 6, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Joachim Hecht said:

Hey Sylvain, 

Option 1: there is a garbage button on top of each day shown in the scheduler where you can delete a complete day

Option 2:  same spot but now a gear wheel where you can change settings for the day and add your fundamentals

 

Hope this helps :)

You actually can't trash or use the gear if you have Fundamentals. This is because when you login for the day it shows as attempted on the schedule and there is no way to make it "white" instead of "green" or "orange" or manually remove it. All exercises on a day must be white for the gear or trash to be an option.

So if you try to go back and change your schedule on a day that you've logged in to Fundamentals it is not possible (both gear and trash greyed out). I believe Cory is looking into this.

Kevin Lynds

I am unable to change my weekly workout schedule as well.  Playing around with the program, I had no idea that things get locked in and I can not now access any templates that I'd like to check out.  Any help with this would be great.  Thanks.

Cole Dano

Have you tried the "Show Advanced View" link at the bottom of the Dashboard?

You can always go straight to support by clicking the circular icon at the bottom right of the Dashboard as well. They'll have a better idea of exactly how to help you.

Kevin Lynds

Yes  I've tried that. I think that once I set up a workout schedule manually, you are unable to change it apparently. Or at least I don't know how to change it. Like I mentioned, the "change template" is graded out and not a usable link. 

Cole Dano

Contact Cory and he'll get it straightened out for you.