Hi. I just finished Fundamentals and setup my workouts to include foundation 1. I logged what I did today but it's telling me I need to log previous exercises in order for more exercises to pop up in the future. I can't find where to do that. Also I've come to a screen with bars to show how much sleep I got, etc, but nothing I'm clicking on or trying to type allows any input. Could just be a browser incompatibility issue (Safari 9.1.1) or it could be I'm missing something obvious. Has anyone written up a how-to-get started sheet for logging? Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Instruction guid for logs?
Started by Jessica Webber, June 5, 2016 · 1 Replies · 84 Views
On your weekly schedule, if you click the cog wheel (which is only enabled for future days) you can check off which exercises to include on any given day and which step in the progression you want. There are multiple tabs for the various courses, but if you are doing F1 that should be on top.
This response on the sliders (sleep, etc.) is a little flakey. I have to move one to the position I want and then wait for the page to refresh before changing another. Other than that, everything seems to work. (FYI I'm using Chrome v50. )
And congratulations on starting Foundation! I started myself just a few weeks ago. My rings arrived in the mail yesterday :-) It is very different from Fundamentals (which was a little playful and, I find, mostly good at exposing what poor mobility most people have coming to GST) but more obviously moves one towards specific goals.