So, I've completed "Day 24" and I'd like to start with Foundations. I've purchased it, and I can't get it the workouts to populate, I suppose bc I've already done the "workout" for today. If I'm doing it wrong, someone please let me know. It is Saturday; I've got the time and the motivation. I'd really like to utilize the new Foundation Series that I've purchased.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Day 24 - and I'm ready to start Foundations
Started by Sam Lock, June 4, 2016 · 7 Replies · 421 Views
I had trouble with it as well. I think it's because the whole week gets locked down. I've scheduled for next week. You can just do it old school and have a look at the course material/videos in the foundations section and have a practice of the 1st elements. That's what I did anyway.
Cheers
Good advice. I will just consider it a tutorial for beginning in earnest on Monday.
Same problem. Not sure if it is broken or just unclear instructions how to use it.
I figured this one out. You need to have a whole week free to get the workout to populate. Since we started with foundation and ended middle week the button is not active. If you go to the next week on the work out schedule which you get to by using the button next to the date on the weekly schedule. Then it will allow you to use the scheduler and give you the option of how many days per week and which day to start.
Not sure about the testing, it would not let me use that yet. Not sure how that is supposed to work.
Sorry guys, this is not a case us pre existing guys knew about. It will solve with the new week however ![]()
I'm with you guys. Was jacked to start and the scheduler has been a disaster. Can't get anything to populate, and then when I used the 3 day Template for next week, it automatically plugs in M, W, F, when I would like M, T, R. When I go the the scheduler where you can pick your days, it only works for the existing week, which is locked. I understand that they are trying to keep you on a schedule, but it seems kind of difficult to put things together. When the new week "unlocks", how long do you have to schedule everything before it locks up again? Is it only on Sunday? All weekend? I did 2 stretch courses the last two days and have read all of the instructions for setting up the courses, which hasn't helped a ton. I'm hoping that this will make more sense next week. Any input is appreciated.
1 hour ago, E Kasper said:I'm with you guys. Was jacked to start and the scheduler has been a disaster. Can't get anything to populate, and then when I used the 3 day Template for next week, it automatically plugs in M, W, F, when I would like M, T, R. When I go the the scheduler where you can pick your days, it only works for the existing week, which is locked. I understand that they are trying to keep you on a schedule, but it seems kind of difficult to put things together. When the new week "unlocks", how long do you have to schedule everything before it locks up again? Is it only on Sunday? All weekend? I did 2 stretch courses the last two days and have read all of the instructions for setting up the courses, which hasn't helped a ton. I'm hoping that this will make more sense next week. Any input is appreciated.
Yes, I'm finding it a bit clunky too. As I posted elsewhere, my schedule runs on an 8 day cycle, not a 7 day one. My schedule follows a regular pattern which is really very easy to template in any scheduling/calendar app, but not when things get locked to certain days of the week. I'm hoping that when I log in this Sunday, I can set my schedule up for next week.
It's not insurmountable, and it is still a better tool than i've found on offer elsewhere. Thanks to the dev team for the work.
Cheers