Is there a separate video of just the limber series (no instruction) that we can add to the workout scheduler?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Daily Limber - separate video
Started by Adam Hoch, June 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 458 Views
Adam - what is the workout scheduler? Where can I find it?
Thanks,
Dan
I have the Workout Scheduler under the third tab when I log onto my.gymnasticbodies.com. If you hit the button that looks like two gears you can add items to or subtract items from your daily workout.
You could just follow along with the instruction section as well as the actual follow along section. That's what I've been doing and during the second time my stretches seem to be able to go slightly deeper. I'm sure it can't hurt to do it twice especially since the first lot aren't held for very long, anyway.