This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dashboard for Foundation

Started by Benjamin Reimann, June 3, 2016 · 3 Replies · 151 Views

Benjamin Reimann

Hey guys,

I bought the fundamentals course and worked my way through week three and then bought the foundation course to get started. My dashboard only shows the fundamental weeks along with the corresponding exercise videos. I am having a really hard time accessing any sort of calendar or scheduler for the foundation course. I have looked through just about every link on the GB website and scoured the forums and am still unable to find a clear calendar or scheduler so I can make sure to follow the correct order/load. Is it possible that since I am still in the middle of the fundamental course that that is the only calendar my dashboard allows me to see or am I missing something? Thanks for the help.

Eva Pelegrin

Benjamin, Click the HELP button above (main menu) and you can submit a ticket.
Sorry I don't know the answer. I suspect you may need to finish the Fundamental course first, but really don't know. If it's any help, before I started Foundation, I spent a LOT of time looking into the Foundation elements, reading, making my own notes, etc. so you could use this time to get familiar with the nomenclature, program structure and so on. Comes in handy later on.

Coach Sommer

Hi Benjamin,

Great question.

Eva is correct.  Once Fundamentals is completed, then the dashboard will allow you full access to Foundation One.

In the past this was not the case and many new students found themselves adrift in a sea of unnecessary confusion.  So the process has now been streamlined to aid students in focusing on first things first.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Benjamin Reimann

Thanks for the quick response. I feel better knowing there is some structure I can look forward to. It might be worth noting for those athletes who purchase the foundation course that the dashboard will update once the previous course has been completed. I've thoroughly enjoyed the course thus far and am already reaping the benefits.