This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stay with One or add Two if only one skill warrants?

Started by Stephan Ralescu, June 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 138 Views

Stephan Ralescu

Dear community,

I've finished foundation one for SPL, but still am at PE2 for FL and PE3 for HBR, for example.  

I'm wondering whether it's wise to to go further in F2 for SPL or just maintain until other skills catch up?

Thank you for your time,

Stephan. 

Coach Sommer

Hi Stephan,

No need to wait.  It is completely natural for the various foundation elements to develop at different rates.  As long as the accompanying iMs have also been mastered, move on!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Stephan Ralescu

Thank you for the personal reply, Coach Sommer. iM's have been mastered - yoga background certainly helps with IMs. 

I will move on then!  

 

Best,

Stephan.