This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

program caused a miss day

Started by Anthony Del Balso, June 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 130 Views

Anthony Del Balso

Good morning

After my block 3 review day, the end of the session told me to take the next day off. So I did! Shouldn't be a surprise, right?

This morning I'm looking forward to getting into the next block, and starting my day with some new movements, but I'm stuck at day 18, because there was a required quiz!   If you tell people to take the day off, then please don't require them to log in. 

 

 

Alexey Gerasimov

But you have to mark quiz to check the answers, you haven't?

Anthony Del Balso

Yes I did so to unlock the next day, but it isn't logical to have to guess what exercise the question is asking about....surprised Coach likes this idea.